The Electronic Workbook Editor is a tool that allows one to generate course structures from xsd templates and export them to Blackboard and Moodle.
The project has made a first (beta) release!
- The Blackboard export is working for nodes that are exported as title & text or as folder.
- Moodle is more developed already because there was more code available from a previous project. It supports export to title & text, resource folders and assigments as well as some other things surrounding the actual course like a topic zero forum &
the yui-course and the dynamic-course block.
The models included in the installer are:
- Psy.xsd - (the psy umbrella project)
- Psy_thema.xsd - (a psy child course)
- Psy_studietaak.xsd - (a psy child course)